Colleen Kanna is the creator of COKANNA, a line of Canadian-made bamboo clothing for women that’s all about comfort and style.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Women rising up, speaking up, and supporting one another March 27, 2023
- Your VIP invitation March 20, 2023
- Would you like to be part of my design focus group? March 13, 2023
- Is it better to be persistent or consistent? March 6, 2023
- Another thing we never talk about… February 27, 2023
- My tired-of-winter pre-spring markdowns February 20, 2023
- Making friends as an adult February 13, 2023
- The importance of community February 6, 2023
- Upcoming COKANNA Community Coffee Shops January 30, 2023
- What we never talk about… January 23, 2023