The lazy hazy crazy days of summer are finally here! And so is our Summertime Community Coffee Shop. Whether it’s hot & humid outside or a rainy day, what better way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon than with a couple of friends or with your mom or sister at a cool suburban condo coffee shop. Yep, it’s at my place on Sunday, July 21st, from 2:00 to 5:00 pm.
This is the 3rd COKANNA Community Coffee Shop and because 3’s a lucky charm and it’s summertime..yeah!!…I have a few extra treats in store for you. It’s still the same coffee & desserts, good company & conversation, browsing & shopping in a casual and relaxed setting…plus the added fun of makeup and photos.
Reasons to come:
1. You get to enjoy coffee/tea and desserts just like you would at a coffee shop.
2. You get to enjoy each other’s company and good conversation just like you would at a coffee shop.
3. What you don’t typically get to do at a coffee shop is have your makeup done. Suzanne Tate and Helena Guzmån will be here with their plant-based vegan cosmetics and makeup artist, Nicky Beauclaire, will demonstrate a 10 minute light natural makeup you can quickly do in the morning. You can volunteer for a demonstration or try the makeup on your own. Suzanne and Helena will also have the products available for purchase.
4. Another thing you don’t usually get to do at a coffee shop is see, touch, and try on super soft and breathable bamboo clothing in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. And if you feel so inclined, you can buy (that’s the shop part of coffee shop) but there is absolutely no pressure or expectation to buy.
5. And finally with your makeup done and a nice outfit on, you can have your photo taken by Anna Epp Photography. You’ll have the option to purchase your photo and be featured on social media (only with your permission, of course). And Anna will have information available on her portrait packages.
6. I will also have the sample sundress many of you commented on in Facebook in both the fuchsia and black in Size S. You can take a look, try one on if you like, and even pre-order for next spring.
Please grab a free VIP ticket and one for a friend or two for a fun girls’ afternoon out. There are only 8 spots left so don’t miss out. Get my free VIP ticket.
Thanks so much and I can’t wait to see you for a coffee!
Get 10% OFF your first order
Sign up for our newsletter and you'll receive a coupon worth 10% off your first order.
Be a part of the COKANNA Community!