Adoption is not for the faint of heart. You jump through many hoops, you play by the rules, you are scrutinized and judged, and you patiently wait. And still it can result in a failed adoption.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Come see me at a vendor market September 19, 2022
- Pre-Order the Joan Bamboo Trousers September 12, 2022
- Should I add another colour to the Pamela Hoodie? September 5, 2022
- Pre-Order the Pamela Bamboo Hoodie August 29, 2022
- Why my leggings & lounge pants don’t have names August 22, 2022
- How do you feel about in-person coffee shops? August 15, 2022
- Help me pick one more colour August 8, 2022
- Dog Days of Summer Sale July 25, 2022
- Here’s what you’re voting for… July 11, 2022
- Important question for you July 4, 2022