Fear is contagious during times of chaos. How do we find calm inside the storm? We look for ways to reach out and help others. It’s the kind gestures that create compassion and make a difference.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet Linda the woman behind the Linda Tunic September 25, 2023
- Selling product to create community September 18, 2023
- Photos of my new styles in 3 colours September 11, 2023
- New styles have arrived September 4, 2023
- And just like that it’s September… August 28, 2023
- Time to pre-order new styles August 21, 2023
- How a COKANNA fan wears my clothes August 14, 2023
- Christmas in August August 7, 2023
- Last word on Barbie, I promise July 31, 2023
- Quick road trip to my manufacturer July 24, 2023