It’s the one year anniversary of Covid-19. For me, I think of March 16, 2020 as the first day of lockdown here in Ontario when the schools closed for March break.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Selling product to create community September 18, 2023
- Photos of my new styles in 3 colours September 11, 2023
- New styles have arrived September 4, 2023
- And just like that it’s September… August 28, 2023
- Time to pre-order new styles August 21, 2023
- How a COKANNA fan wears my clothes August 14, 2023
- Christmas in August August 7, 2023
- Last word on Barbie, I promise July 31, 2023
- Quick road trip to my manufacturer July 24, 2023
- A change to my packaging July 17, 2023