Disrupter is a term typically used in the business world. It’s defined as: to break apart, to radically change a business or industry. To cause disorder and turmoil. I was thinking how we also have disrupters in society.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Moving Sale has moved online December 4, 2023
- It’s official… November 20, 2023
- Psst, did you hear I’m moving? November 13, 2023
- For the love of reading and libraries November 6, 2023
- Happy Birthday Oliver October 30, 2023
- Cancer Care Give*Away Time October 23, 2023
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 16, 2023
- Happy Thanksgiving October 9, 2023
- The older you get the faster time passes October 2, 2023
- Meet Linda the woman behind the Linda Tunic September 25, 2023