Covid-19 has reinforced Claire’s philosophies as a consumer. One of her long-standing approaches to what she buys, whether clothing, household items or even food, is to choose quality over quantity.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Leggings and lounge pants for the love of comfort June 27, 2022
- Taking some space to breathe June 20, 2022
- Pre-order your new bamboo lounge pants May 30, 2022
- New bamboo leggings are available for pre-order April 29, 2022
- Cancer Care Giveaway April 11, 2022
- Celebrate the arrival of Spring April 4, 2022
- Help Wanted: 4 Kanbassadors to try out new leggings March 21, 2022
- What to do and not to do when someone has cancer March 14, 2022
- Happy International Women’s Day March 7, 2022
- The more choices the better, right? February 28, 2022