I’ve been giving thought to finding ways to create less waste in production. One way is to repurpose the leftover scraps of fabric in a production run.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Highlights December 5, 2022
- Advent Calendar Shopping November 28, 2022
- Good news and sad news November 21, 2022
- How much do we rely on our phones? November 14, 2022
- Can a capsule wardrobe contribute to your well-being? November 7, 2022
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Fundraiser October 31, 2022
- The ABC’s of shipping October 24, 2022
- Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway October 17, 2022
- When do we become invisible? October 10, 2022
- Pre-Order the Cropped Bamboo Cardi October 3, 2022