With all that’s happening in the world right now, it’s made me reflect back 12 years ago when we tried to adopt a newborn baby, a baby of colour.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Upcoming COKANNA Community Coffee Shops January 30, 2023
- What we never talk about… January 23, 2023
- When a total stranger becomes a customer January 16, 2023
- The January Blues January 9, 2023
- Welcome to 2023 January 2, 2023
- Winding down 2022 December 19, 2022
- What’s COKANNA all about? December 12, 2022
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Highlights December 5, 2022
- Advent Calendar Shopping November 28, 2022
- Good news and sad news November 21, 2022