A visit to Old Fort William in my hometown of Thunder Bay, the land of the Sleeping Giant, has prompted a nostalgic blog post this week. I grew up here and never truly appreciated it.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s official… November 20, 2023
- Psst, did you hear I’m moving? November 13, 2023
- For the love of reading and libraries November 6, 2023
- Happy Birthday Oliver October 30, 2023
- Cancer Care Give*Away Time October 23, 2023
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 16, 2023
- Happy Thanksgiving October 9, 2023
- The older you get the faster time passes October 2, 2023
- Meet Linda the woman behind the Linda Tunic September 25, 2023
- Selling product to create community September 18, 2023