Connecting with customers during a lockdown is challenging. These days I’m relying heavily on social media. And then, without even trying, a customer reaches out to me.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Cropped Bamboo Cardi October 3, 2022
- Our Thelma & Louise Road Trip September 26, 2022
- Come see me at a vendor market September 19, 2022
- Pre-Order the Joan Bamboo Trousers September 12, 2022
- Should I add another colour to the Pamela Hoodie? September 5, 2022
- Pre-Order the Pamela Bamboo Hoodie August 29, 2022
- Why my leggings & lounge pants don’t have names August 22, 2022
- How do you feel about in-person coffee shops? August 15, 2022
- Help me pick one more colour August 8, 2022
- Dog Days of Summer Sale July 25, 2022