I don’t usually post today but this blog post tumbled out of me over the weekend. You may not like or agree with it and that’s okay. It makes me uncomfortable to post and that’s why I’m doing it.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Highlights December 5, 2022
- Advent Calendar Shopping November 28, 2022
- Good news and sad news November 21, 2022
- How much do we rely on our phones? November 14, 2022
- Can a capsule wardrobe contribute to your well-being? November 7, 2022
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Fundraiser October 31, 2022
- The ABC’s of shipping October 24, 2022
- Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway October 17, 2022
- When do we become invisible? October 10, 2022
- Pre-Order the Cropped Bamboo Cardi October 3, 2022