I don’t usually post today but this blog post tumbled out of me over the weekend. You may not like or agree with it and that’s okay. It makes me uncomfortable to post and that’s why I’m doing it.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Moving Sale has moved online December 4, 2023
- It’s official… November 20, 2023
- Psst, did you hear I’m moving? November 13, 2023
- For the love of reading and libraries November 6, 2023
- Happy Birthday Oliver October 30, 2023
- Cancer Care Give*Away Time October 23, 2023
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 16, 2023
- Happy Thanksgiving October 9, 2023
- The older you get the faster time passes October 2, 2023
- Meet Linda the woman behind the Linda Tunic September 25, 2023