In keeping with last week’s post, No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn, I’m planning ahead to next winter and testing out bamboo toques and mitts with early adopters.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- The importance of community February 6, 2023
- Upcoming COKANNA Community Coffee Shops January 30, 2023
- What we never talk about… January 23, 2023
- When a total stranger becomes a customer January 16, 2023
- The January Blues January 9, 2023
- Welcome to 2023 January 2, 2023
- Winding down 2022 December 19, 2022
- What’s COKANNA all about? December 12, 2022
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Highlights December 5, 2022
- Advent Calendar Shopping November 28, 2022