In keeping with last week’s post, No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn, I’m planning ahead to next winter and testing out bamboo toques and mitts with early adopters.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Taking some space to breathe June 20, 2022
- Pre-order your new bamboo lounge pants May 30, 2022
- New bamboo leggings are available for pre-order April 29, 2022
- Cancer Care Giveaway April 11, 2022
- Celebrate the arrival of Spring April 4, 2022
- Help Wanted: 4 Kanbassadors to try out new leggings March 21, 2022
- What to do and not to do when someone has cancer March 14, 2022
- Happy International Women’s Day March 7, 2022
- The more choices the better, right? February 28, 2022
- Lighter brighter warmer days are coming February 21, 2022