Back in the 1960’s, Black Friday used to refer to stores moving from red ink to black as the Christmas shopping season got underway. Today, it’s all about heavy discounting and starts long before the actual day.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- What we never talk about… January 23, 2023
- When a total stranger becomes a customer January 16, 2023
- The January Blues January 9, 2023
- Welcome to 2023 January 2, 2023
- Winding down 2022 December 19, 2022
- What’s COKANNA all about? December 12, 2022
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Highlights December 5, 2022
- Advent Calendar Shopping November 28, 2022
- Good news and sad news November 21, 2022
- How much do we rely on our phones? November 14, 2022