Back in the 1960’s, Black Friday used to refer to stores moving from red ink to black as the Christmas shopping season got underway. Today, it’s all about heavy discounting and starts long before the actual day.
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Cropped Bamboo Cardi October 3, 2022
- Our Thelma & Louise Road Trip September 26, 2022
- Come see me at a vendor market September 19, 2022
- Pre-Order the Joan Bamboo Trousers September 12, 2022
- Should I add another colour to the Pamela Hoodie? September 5, 2022
- Pre-Order the Pamela Bamboo Hoodie August 29, 2022
- Why my leggings & lounge pants don’t have names August 22, 2022
- How do you feel about in-person coffee shops? August 15, 2022
- Help me pick one more colour August 8, 2022
- Dog Days of Summer Sale July 25, 2022