The mornings and evenings are cooler but the days are still warm and sunny. We’re in that in-between phase. So, how do you transition your wardrobe into fall?
Breast cancer is a cause near and dear to Colleen’s heart. She gives back to the cancer community by donating a percentage of her sales to breast cancer programs and services that help the “person” living with the disease.
Recent Blog Posts
- The importance of community February 6, 2023
- Upcoming COKANNA Community Coffee Shops January 30, 2023
- What we never talk about… January 23, 2023
- When a total stranger becomes a customer January 16, 2023
- The January Blues January 9, 2023
- Welcome to 2023 January 2, 2023
- Winding down 2022 December 19, 2022
- What’s COKANNA all about? December 12, 2022
- Holiday Sweets & Shopping Highlights December 5, 2022
- Advent Calendar Shopping November 28, 2022