Thank you to everyone who responded to last week’s blog post: Would you like to be part of my design focus group? Based on your enthusiastic response, I’ve booked the venue and here’s your VIP invitation.
- Who: COKANNA customers and coffee shop members and anyone else interested in fashion over 40
- What: Design Focus Group
- Where: 185 Boundstone Way, Kanata
- When: Sunday, March 26 at 1:30 pm
- Why: Help me determine whether or not to move forward with new designs for Fall/Winter 2023
- How: Provide your feedback on a new tunic top and an original design: the Maddison zip-up top
I’ll have some samples for you to see, touch, and even try on.
In addition, the bamboo French terry fabric will be available in the 3 colours exclusive to COKANNA. Feel the weight and quality.
Also, please bring or wear your favourite top, preferably a tunic style. It always helps to see a real life example rather than trying to describe it in words.
Last but not least, please be candid with your feedback. No need to worry about my feelings getting hurt if you don’t like something. Your open and honest input is what will help me move forward.
And no COKANNA get together would be complete without coffee/tea and goodies to enjoy. So come for the fashion and stay for the dessert!
Here’s where you can register: Register here
Feel free to bring a friend along. Just register for 2 so I know how many people to expect.
I look forward to seeing you soon!